Senior HV Battery Build Engineer
|Role Title:||Senior HV Battery Build Engineer|
|Reporting To:||Operations, Analytics & Quality Director E-Mobility,|
|Location:||Head Office at Birmingham Business Park.|
|Role Purpose:||Responsible for support and delivery of HV Battery prototype build commodity on HV Battery systems. The role demands a high level of diligence driven around build and End of Line (EOL) processes. You will be comfortable with developing relationships to work closely with cross functional teams and deliver a consistent process driven solution.|
Deliver all necessary system analysis, required for battery build process development to achieve comprehensive and efficient HV Battery build capabilities and EOL commissioning focusing on 4 main areas:
1- Battery build processes definition & HV Safety.
2- Battery Build Process specification.
3- EOL testing/commissioning.
4- Special Tooling requirements.
- Analysis and further improvement of HV battery system Design for service.
- Liaison with supplier and engineering system commodities.
- Support the Process & Design FMEA on HV Battery System.
- Define HV battery build and commissioning processes.
- Performing HV battery health checks verification.
- Develop and deliver build & repair processes driven by Safe Systems of Work (SSOW).
- Create HV battery build book and technical reports on HV battery repair/reworks.
- Contribute to delivery of the HV Battery EOL.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience within an engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of Battery management system diagnostics & functional safety.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding HV Battery systems & High voltage safety.
- Experience on authoring technical documentation and create technical reports.
- Knowledge of HV Battery testing.
- Experience on HV Battery systems solutions and technologies.
- Able to use testing equipment and related system development tools (CANalyzer, CANape, diagnostics, and control tools).
- Experience of technical analysis and complex problem resolution (analytical and pragmatic approach).
- Experience with CAD software (viewer level).
- Experience with testing and validating battery packs/subpacks & battery modules.
- Experience with programming test cycles to support battery testing.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work individually and cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Other Features of job
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- This role is based at our Head Office at Birmingham Business Park, 0900 to 1700, including 30-minute paid break 5 days a week.
- Travel occasionally as required.
Please click here to apply.