|Role Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Reporting To:||Workshop Manager|
|Location:||Head Office at Birmingham Business Park|
|Role Purpose:||Manufacture and test wiring harnesses & test equipment across a range of assemblies & projects.|
Key Aspects of the role:
- Responsible for the manufacture of electrical harnesses & component assemblies as required.
- Responsible for the testing of a variety of prototype harnesses.
- To manufacture all wiring harnesses to the correct specifications & test procedures.
- To ensure all harnesses & equipment are handled in a safe & careful manner to prevent damage to personnel & property.
- To keep the workshop in a clean, safe & tidy condition after use.
- To manufacture control boxes & PDU’s.
- To ensure all work is completed by the deadlines that are set.
- To identify faults and solve them accordingly.
- To ensure all departmental paperwork & procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring all work is completed efficiently & to a high quality.
- To bring to the attention of management any improvements which could be made to production or service given by the department.
- To adopt safe working practises at all times in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and Company policy, drawing the attention of the Supervisor or Management staff any maters of concern relating to the safety of equipment or safety procedures.
- To have a good understanding of automotive engineering and Motorsport harnessing.
- PDU assembly.
- HV assembly with assistance.
- Understanding of PCB build.
Health, Safety & Environmental:
- Ensures Environmental Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Maintains a safe and tidy working environment.
Qualifications, Functional Experience & Skills:
- A degree or similar in electrical/ electronic engineering.
- Previous experience in manufacturing.
- Previous experience in Motorsport.
- Previous experience in battery build.
System or Knowledge:
- Able to work with IT systems and be PC literate.
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
Other Features of job:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- This role is based at our Head Office at Birmingham Business Park, 0900 to 1700, including 30-minute paid break 5 days a week.
- UK Travel very occasionally.
Please click here to apply.