|Role Title:||Management Accountant|
|Reporting To:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Role Purpose:||Preparing Management Accounts, short and medium forecasts and project reports|
Key Aspects of the role
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts pack for the Company and associated companies, (including consolidation); this will include reporting on KPI’s and commentary on monthly figures and variance analysis;
- Responsible for preparing short and medium term cash flow forecasts, to include scenario planning;
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets and monthly reporting;
- Responsible for monitoring project and overhead spend against budgets and liaising with Department Heads and Project Managers to investigate variances;
- Preparation of quarterly external audit figures;
- Supporting auditing projects; and
- Finance department administrative duties.
Required Qualifications or Functional Experience
- Experience of working in a similar role for +2 years;
- Professional accounting qualification, or working towards;
- Experience working as part of a Finance team; and
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated financials a preference.
System or Knowledge
- Working with Xero or SAP Business One a preference;
- Knowledge working with MS software packages and Advanced Excel skills; and
- Knowledge of engineering company ideal.
- Good communication skills, both written and orally;
- A team player with high levels of initiative and work ethic;
- Need to be organised, methodical, accurate and possess good attention to detail with an analytical mindset; and
- Comfortable building relationships with the wider organization, clients and suppliers.
For job applications, please send us your cover letter with CV to Jobs@Sprint-Power.com or use the form below.